Artsy or Crafty?



I have to admit, I haven't been developing my Life Point Images shop and blog as much as I would like these days.  I seem to have gotten slightly distracted with my new Etsy venture: TaffieWishes where a good friend of mine and I create fun and colorful party decorations and home things.  We hope to add nursery art, rugs, pillows and all sorts of goodies to our shop in the future.  I hope you have a minute to check out our little shop.

This side project has got me thinking... am I an artist, or a crafter? Am I artsy or crafty?  It seems to me that I like having the variety of both.  When I get tired of dotting, I begin working with a thread and needle or maybe with scrap booking supplies.  Variety seems to be the 'spice of life' for my creative side.  Perhaps I don't need to choose between the two.

Maybe simply put, I enjoy creating things. End of story.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP