Saturday Scrapbook Page

Today I was looking through my scrapbook albums and thought that maybe some of you would like to see too!  I am still a beginner at scrapbooking.  My sisters turned me onto the craft about 1 1/2 years ago, and now I am completely addicted.

I find it as a great way to dress up those favorite photos and make them even more memorable.  Before I started making scrapbooks, I would rarely print out my digital pictures to put into albums. Now I can't wait to print them and create a page.

My sisters and I have found that scrapbooking is also a great bonding time for us.  It is a common interest that the three of us share, and we have gotten together on more than one occasion for a 'scrapfest' of sorts.  I make 8x8 albums, because I just can't imagine filling an entire 12x12 page.  My sisters sometimes have trouble fitting everything on their 12x12 layouts!  I like to work with the smaller page, pick a few great images and some coordinating details, and keep the pages simple.

Here is the first of what will hopefully be a recurring theme on my blog: 'Saturday Scrapbook Page'

Lisa at Visual Journey Photo  – (April 20, 2010 at 11:34 AM)  

Adorable boys! Enjoy every minute with them - they grow up so fast and every stage has wonderful things to enjoy. :)

Unknown  – (August 30, 2012 at 3:31 PM)  

Once you’ve already started, the next thing you’ll realize is that you’re already hooked to scrapbooking. But at least, you’re doing something worth the time, patience, and effort. Scrapbooking is another way of creating a photo album. It’s just that you can add your own personal touch to it. From the type of paper that you’ll use, the designs, heck, you can even write something about that picture. It’s more fun and memorable than the usual photo album.

-Max Macbeth

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP