They call me 'mommy'

Today is Mother's Day and I am so happy to celebrate the two precious boys that teach me to be the best mom I can be!


Daniel (DanO, Bubber) : As our first born child, you will always hold a special place in my heart. You are a gentle, quiet, kind little boy who loves making crafts, cutting paper and all things musical. You can remember a song after hearing it once, and are always quick to make up your own if the occasion arises. You love your baby brother, but can't understand why he doesn't receive the same punishments as you for his wrong-doings. You enjoy dressing up for church and playing office. You are our little 'executive'


Isaiah (Zayah, Zayer, Goo Bean): You brightened my life from the first second I held you in my arms. You are a very active, energetic and powerful toddler. You want to do just about everything that your big brother does, and can for the most part! You have exceptional fine motor skills, and also excel at all things 'sport.' You love to give kisses, but still haven't quite mastered the difference between a hit and a hug. You would play with the football (and baseball, tennis ball, basketball) for the entirety of the day if I let you. You are our 'mini linebacker'


It has been such a joy to watch you both growing up and everyday I learn something new from you. If ever I am having a bad day, I need only to look at your smiling faces and my mood is instantly changed. I love you both so much! You are my sunshine!

Unknown  – (May 10, 2010 at 8:57 AM)  

Cute picture ! You "captured" their personalities with your words. The Joy they bring to you is what you also bring to them, they are blessed to have you as thier mommy:)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP